The Importance of Hydrating Yourself the Right Way
When an individual is thirsty, they think of water. What most people don’t know is that it’s hydrogen that our body wants. However, some sources have greater amounts of hydrogen than others do. There are various ways to maximize intake. Food is a primary source for hydrogen, but it is tied up in complex molecules. This means it needs to be metabolized to release the hydrogen.
When you don’t get the right amount of hydrogen, you are at risk of dehydration. It has been linked to many maladies. One way or another, all symptoms of disease and aging has been linked to lack of hydrogen.
Get the right amount of hydrogen your body needs with SOURCE ENERGETIX. We offer a drink made of light water rich in hydrogen content and depleted in deuterium. It also has key natural amino acids that your body needs. You can trust our drink to improve your energy level. For more in-depth information about light water, check out our provided resource.
The Dangers of Deuterium
The 2016 Nobel Prize in chemistry was awarded for discoveries that involved nanomotors in the mitochondria. Each minute, these tiny motors produce energy by interchanging countless hydrogen atoms. To carry out daily tasks, you need sufficient energy. If there is a shortage, your body will be forced to prioritize functions and may not even have the adequate energy to preserve a strong and responsive immune system.
Natural water contains deuterium, one of the two stable isotopes of hydrogen. It is larger and heavier. Apart from this, it has notable negative effects on your health. High concentrations may prevent your body healthy cells from creating energy, cause premature aging, and more.
Benefits of Light Drink
With deuterium-depleted drink, you can receive more hydrogen that your body needs. Its many benefits include:
- Deplete your organ tissues your brain tissues and Muscle tissues from deuterium
- Improve Mitochondria Function
- Improve Metabolism and boost energy
- Provide support to prevent chronic disease
- Support anti-aging and improve vitality
Facts About the Mitochondria
As most people know, mitochondria produce the energy you need for day-to-day activities. They dictate how you feel and are the bedrock of a strong body and a powerful mind.
Importance of the Powerhouse of the Cell
- They function as our cell’s batteries and produce more than 90% of the energy in our body.
- They are important in organs that demand high energy such as your heart, liver, muscles, and brain.
- Some cells have more mitochondria than others do. They are usually heavily concentrated on brain, heart, and muscle cells.
- Mitochondria make up 40% of each heart and muscle cell, and 25% of each liver cell.
Keeping Your Body Energized
- To ensure your body and brain is in optimal condition, the “powerhouse of the cell” must be working at full capacity.
- Creating new mitochondria is crucial if you want to maximize energy production and have protection against oxidative stress.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction contributes to numerous problems including cardiovascular disease and obesity.
- As you grow older, the amount of energy mitochondria produces reduces. Muscle, Heart, Brain cells become weaker as you age and cause you fatigue, store fat, and a decrease muscle mass.